The Pope has taken time out of his busy celibate schedule to tell his flock that they don't have to breed like rabbits, but a punch in the nose for anyone who says anything out of line about your mother is just fine.
Remember Google+? It really doesn't seem to be very active. At all. I suppose Google has just got bored with it, as has happened with many previous Google products (see below, and below that again.)
- 'Unsold Google Glass Units To Be Donated To Assholes In Africa'
- If you have difficulty interpreting the story above as satire that other lumbering activity tracker Facebook can help. You can now report things you see on Facebook as fake news stories or hoaxes. Within months I expect more reporting options such as "This story is too nuanced for me
Life among the disrupted. Life in Guantanamo Bay for a group of Cuban refugees who have been there for over half a century.
If you use Twitter a bit and at least occasionally click on links that people share then you should give Nuzzel a try. It collects and ranks all the links that people you follow share on Twitter. If that's not good enough for you, other features include –
- See stories shared by your friends' friends. A bit like stalking strangers!
- One-click retweeting to make others think you are erudite and have read all the things!
- Connect to Pocket to save the stories to your procrastination list!
Advertising in your car, no-go Paris, mall fish, fall in love and fall out of love.
Finally, no I didn't stay up to watch the State Of The Union address. Pretty sure Obama just said he's going to spend the next two years reading your email and laughing.
Yours etc., @loughlin
Think you know someone who might like to receive more emails like this? Then forward this one on to them so they can read the words below.
Hey! Want to be part of something hip and retro like a mailing list? Of course you do? Then head on over here to subscribe. I promise not to spam you or sell your email address to Facebook. Or Google. Or Twitter. Or anyone else at all.
Follow @WantYouToKnowHQ on Twitter for more bits and bobs.